|Mikasa's mindful approach to the art of living takes you to Japan with its Satori Living collection. Embrace Japanese traditions with our embossed Seigaiha wave pattern tableware and accessories, perfect for those who love oriental designs. The traditional Japanese pattern is the Japanese sign for good luck, energy and happiness. This pattern adorns pieces within the collection in a deep indigo blue and white, with gold edge detailing to add a touch of elegance. Each piece features different elements of this design enabling you to mix and match to create your own style. Indigo blue porcelain miso serve bowl with gold detail rim. Ideal size for serving noodles and rice dishes.
• Calming indigo creates beautiful backdrops for gold bands and Seigaiha wave patterns across Mikasa's Satori collection
• Designed for serving delicious Japanese dish of simmered meat, seafood or veg and sticky rice
• A real gold rim gives this bowl an elegant look that's sure to impress at every opportunity
• Made from beautiful but durable porcelain which makes it ideal for daily home dining
• Create your Satori dinnerware collection by mixing and matching plates, bowls, platters and much more
• Pack Includes: 1 x Serve Bowl
• Color: Blue
• Material: Porcelain
Mikasa Satori 11.5cm Porcelain Indigo Blue Miso Serve Bowl
Mikasa is recognised worldwide as the leader in tabletop fashion in dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories. Quality and great design have been synonymous with Mikasa brand name for over a half-century.