Cashew And Dates Ladoo
10 mins Serves 10-12 Vegetarian
|2 cups||cashew nuts|
|1 cup||dates puree|
|1⁄2 tsp||cardamom powder|
|1 tbsp||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 tbsp||almond slivers, for garnish|
1. Preheat the skillet on medium heat and add cashew nuts. Roast until crunchy (do not discolour). Once cooled coarsely powder in a blender.
2. Add date puree, cardamom powder and water into the skillet and stir for 2-3 minutes. Add the powdered cashew nuts to the mixture and remove from the heat immediately. Mix well, ensuring there are no lumps.
3. Sieve cocoa powder to the mixture, mix well. Put it back on medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it cool. Place it in the refrigerator to set for about 1-2 hours.
5. Once the mixture sets, make ladoos as per desired size and garnish with almond slivers.