20 mins Serves 4 Non Vegetarian
|1 kg||chicken breasts, cut into 2” cubes|
|1/2 cup||coriander leaves, chopped|
|1/2 cup||parsley leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp||oregano, dried|
|2||garlic cloves, chopped|
|4 tsp||chilli powder|
|1⁄4 tsp||cumin powder|
|1⁄2 tsp||garam masala powder|
|1⁄4 tsp||turmeric powder|
|2 tbsp||lemon juice|
1. Place the chicken in a zip lock bag, with a rolling pin hammer the chicken cubes lightly.
2. In a bowl mix in coriander leaves, parsley leaves, oregano, garlic, chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, yoghurt and salt.
3. Add the chicken cubes to the mixture and let it rest in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. Preheat the skillet on medium heat. Thread the chicken onto the skewers, place 3-4 chicken skewers into the preheated skillet. Cook it for 4-5 minutes, with the lid on and Redi-Temp® valve open.
5. Once the Redi-Temp® valve whistles, close it and turn the heat to low. Open the lid and flip the chicken skewers over letting it cook for 8-10 minutes. Cover the skillet with the lid on and Redi-Temp® valve closed.
6. Turn off the heat and transfer the chicken skewers onto a plate. Serve hot.