16 mins Serves 4 Non Vegetarian
|1⁄2 kg||fish, fillets|
|3||limes, 1 sliced|
|2||celery sticks, cut in half|
|1||big orange, freshly squeezed|
|1⁄4 cup||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tspn||garlic, minced|
|1⁄2 cup||coriander, minced|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
1. Preheat the gourmet skillet on medium-high flame for about 3 minutes. Make a bed with the slices of 1 lime and chopped celery. Pour orange juice and top with fish fillets.
2. Reduce the flame to low, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Remove fillets from the skillet with a spatula and keep aside to cool.
3. Blend tomato, onion, sweet pepper and garlic, until you get a thick sauce.
4. Once the fillets are cooled down, squeeze the lime juice to taste.
5. With 2 forks shred the fish filets. In the same skillet add the shredded fillets and the blended sauce, Worcestershire sauce and capers. Cook on medium flame stirring occasionally for 10 minutes to reduce the liquid.
6. Sprinkle minced coriander just before serving. This casserole can be served with white rice, fried bananas and salad.