15 mins Serves 4 Vegetarian
|1 cup||poha (rice flakes)|
|1 medium||potatoes, cubed|
|1 medium||onions, cubed|
|2||green chillies, chopped|
|1⁄4 tsp||mustard seeds (rai)|
|12-Oct||curry leaves (kadi pata)|
|1 tsp||turmeric powder|
|1 whole||lemon, squeezed|
|salt to taste|
|coriander leaves, for garnish|
1. Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
2. Add some salt, turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice and keep aside.
3. Preheat the skillet on medium heat.
4. Add mustard seeds and roast it for few minutes. Add potatoes, sauté for few minutes, then add chopped onions, chillies, curry leaves and peanuts.
5. Cook on medium heat with the lid on and Redi-TempTM valve open for 5-7 minutes.
6. Once the valve whistles, add poha and stir. Close the lid and also the Redi- TempTM valve. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves.