Stuffed Chicken With Date Sauce
30 mins Serves 2 Non Vegetarian
For Stuffing Of Chicken
|2||fillet boneless breast piece|
|10-12||dates (khajoor), chopped|
|10-12||black olives, chopped|
|50 gms||sweet corn kernels, boiled|
|1 tbsp||red chilli flakes|
|1 medium||green bell pepper, finely|
|salt and black pepper to taste|
For Date Sauce
|1 cup||dates (khajoor), seedless|
|8-10||basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tbsp||rosemary, chopped|
|1 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|1 tbsp||oregano, chopped|
1. Preheat the skillet on a medium heat. Add dates to it and sauté till it leaves aroma.
2. Add water and cook on a medium heat with the lid on and Redi-TempTM valve open.
3. Once the valve whistles, close Redi- TempTM valve and cook on a low heat for 2 minutes and then switch off the heat.
4. Once cooled down, transfer the mixture into grinder and make the purée. Add chopped fresh herbs and mix well. Keep the mixture aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients required for the stuffing and mix well.
6. Take a clean chicken breast, make a pocket and fill the stuffing.
7. Preheat the skillet on a medium heat.
8. Place the stuffed chicken breast and cook on a medium heat with the lid on and
Redi-TempTM valve open.
9. Once the valve whistles, close Redi- TempTM valve and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes and then flip the chicken breast and cook for 3-4 minutes.
10. Switch off the heat and remove the chicken on a chopping board and cut it into pieces.
11. Place it on a plate, pour the sauce over it. Garnish with fresh herbs.