Vegetable Fried Rice
20 mins Serves 4 Vegetarian
|1⁄2 cup||basmati rice|
|1⁄2 cup||capsicum, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||french beans, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||carrots, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||tomatoes, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup||cabbage, chopped|
|1 medium||onion, chopped|
|2 tbsp||ginger garlic paste|
1. Wash the basmati rice and soak it for 30 minutes, drain the water and keep it aside.
2. Preheat the dutch oven on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and sauté well. Once the onion starts to brown, add the chopped vegetables.
3. Add rice, water and salt to taste. Stir well.
4. Cover the dutch oven with the lid on and the Redi-Temp® valve open.
5. Once it whistles close the Redi-Temp® valve and reduce the heat to low. Switch off the heat after 5 minutes and let it rest aside.
6. After 5-10 minutes open the lid. Serve hot.