|The debate rages on: should whiskey be served with ice, or should it be neat, pure and frost-free? Some say the extra chill takes off some of the ‘heat’ and brings out more complex flavours. Others reckon that ice simply dilutes the whisky… and leaves an equally diluted flavour behind. Thankfully, BarCraft has an ingenious way to skip the arguments, and enjoy the best of both worlds: pure, undiluted flavour, and that refreshing, icy chill. Don’t fancy whiskey? These metal ‘ice stones’ are just as good for spiced rums, speciality vodkas and other spirits.
• Cool your drinks quickly without diluting the quality of your drink with these ice balls
• Perfect for maintaining the delicate flavour balance of whisky and other robust spirits.
• Place balls inside bag and leave in freezer for minimum 4 hours before use.
• Gift boxed
• Pack Includes: 2 x Stainless steel ice balls, 1 x Drawstring storage bag, 1 x Ice tongs
• Color: Silver
• Material: Stainless Steel
BarCraft 3-pc Stainless Steel Ice Balls, Tongs and Storage Bag Set
The Home of Barware
Capturing the latest bar trends, BarCraft is here to shake, pour and serve in style. BarCraft with its broad styling enables outlets to make their "look" individual, tapping into trends as they happen. With BarCraft, buyers can have any style, design they want, based on trends coming through in the bar area. BarCraft collection has everything that the bar needs. From trend led designs to shakers and dozens of barware accessories – it's the complete barware solution.