There’s nothing more refreshing to eat in summers than something this sumptuous, chilled and chatpata Aloo Chaat – an all-time favourite street food from Delhi. It’s simple, light and can be cherished in the summer heat when many of us cannot have heavy meals.
- 500g Potato boiled, peeled and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- Coriander Chutney as needed
- Tamarind Chutney as needed
- 1/4 Cup Nylon Sev
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Spice powders for sprinkling
- Cumin Powder
- Chaat masala
- Red Chilli Powder
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cubed potatoes.
- Add turmeric powder, paprika powder, salt and stir to combine.
- Fry until lightly brown. Switch off the flame.
- Add chaat masala, cumin powder, lemon juice and simply toss to combine.
- Divide the masala potatoes between 2 - 3 plates.
- Add a drizzle of yogurt, coriander chutney, tamarind chutney, nylon sev, a pinch of cumin powder, red chilli powder and chaat masala, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.
- Serve right away and enjoy it with long spoon set .