We’ve been experimenting with cocktails this summer and would highly recommend this perfect...
We’ve been experimenting with cocktails this summer and would highly recommend this perfect rum cocktail recipe. It is refreshing and ideal for drinking anytime! With the option of a cocktail and a mocktail, this drink can make sure something to suit everyone at home.
Our must-try lime and mint mojito recipe is fresh, citrusy and not overly sweet made with just a few simple ingredients that make it a perfect for any hot summery day. Style your mojito in our Dartington glasses and top it with some herbs to give it a tropical resort or beach vacation feeling!
- 2 limes, 1x squeezed and 1x sliced for garnish
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- 65ml white rum
- Soda water to taste
- Fresh mint sprig to garnish
- Mix the lime juice with the sugar in a glass, we used our Wine Glasses
- Use a pestle and mortar to muddle the mint leaves and add into the glass
- Pour in the ice and follow with the rum
- Top up with soda water and garnish with slices of lime and fresh mint sprigs.