We’ve been experimenting with cocktails this summer and would highly recommend this perfect rum cocktail recipe. It is refreshing and ideal for drinking anytime! With the option of a cocktail and a mocktail, this drink can make sure something to suit everyone at home.
Our must-try lime and mint mojito recipe is fresh, citrusy and not overly sweet made with just a few simple ingredients that make it a perfect for any hot summery day. Style your mojito in our Dartington glasses and top it with some herbs to give it a tropical resort or beach vacation feeling!
- 2 limes, 1x squeezed and 1x sliced for garnish
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- 65ml white rum
- Soda water to taste
- Fresh mint sprig to garnish
- Mix the lime juice with the sugar in a glass, we used our Wine Glasses
- Use a pestle and mortar to muddle the mint leaves and add into the glass
- Pour in the ice and follow with the rum
- Top up with soda water and garnish with slices of lime and fresh mint sprigs.