Ingredients: For the Batter: ⅓ cup Gram flour (Besan) ¼ tsp Turmeric...
We’ve got the perfect cocktail recipes for you to enjoy in the sunshine. Choose between a refreshing Lemongrass Gin Cocktail or go for something fruitier with our Blackberry Bellini in our Dartington glasses.
Lemongrass Gin Cocktail (Serves: 2)
- 3 lemongrass stems (use one to garnish)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1oz agave nectar (or simple syrup)
- 2oz gin
- 2oz ginger ale
- Cut the lemongrass stem into small pieces and add to a cocktail shaker along with the ginger, agave nectar gin and lime juice
- Shake vigorously until all the ingredients are combined
- Strain into a large gin glass with ice and top off with ginger ale
- Garnish with a lemongrass stem and enjoy!
Blackberry Bellini (Serves: 4)
- 3oz fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 750ml champagne or prosecco
- Your choice of garnish
- Add the blackberries and sugar to a blender and puree until smooth
- Let the puree sit for 2 minutes to enhance the flavour
- Press the puree through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds and the majority of the fruit pulp
- Split the blackberry puree equally into 4 champagne flutes
- Fill the glasses with champagne or prosecco
- Garnish and serve