Broccoli, Mushroom and Babycorn stir fry is a delightful recipe is not just...
Soups might sound fancy to make at home but not this recipe by Sandhaya’s Kitchen. This Roasted Carrot Soup makes a perfect light lunch or dinner for the family and simply brings out the best flavours of simple ingredients like carrots, onions, and garlic.
Plated beautifully in our Denby Natural Canvas Mug, this recipe is vegan, healthy, easy and simply delicious!
- 6 Large Carrots roughly cubed
- 1 Red Onion sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Large Vine Tomatoes chopped roughly
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of water plus more if needed.
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Garnish with Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Add carrots, onions, tomatoes and garlic in the baking dish. Remember the dish should be large enough to have all the ingredients in a layer. Generously drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle some salt and bake them for about 20-30 minutes until well roasted or until the tomatoes just begin to char and release their juices. Allow the ingredients to cool down slightly.
- Transfer the soup ingredients along with a Cup of water and puree until smooth. Return the soup to the pot and heat over medium heat. Season the roasted carrot soup with salt and pepper. Liquidise the carrot soup with more water if desired.
- Garnish with Parsley and serve the roasted carrot soup with parmesan toast.