The chocolate tarts make a quick and easy dessert. Make it even easier...
With summers here in all its glory, we have got for you easy idea for interesting summer salads. Making use of the seasonal veggies, fruits and herbs, you can whip up yourself a light and exquisite salads every day. Create this deliciously simple salad in 3 easy steps.
Plated beautifully in our Denby Ridged Bowl, these bowls are no longer used only for serving but are the ‘new’ plate for eating!
- 15oz cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15oz chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 100g fresh peas
- 50g trimmed mange tout
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Combine the spinach, cannellini beans, chickpeas, celery, cucumber, mange tout and fresh peas in a serving bowl, we used our Studio Grey Medium Ridged Bowl
- In a separate bowl whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper to create a light dressing
- Drizzle this over your salad and serve with slices of lemon.