|Treat yourself to a soothing cup of tea served with a side of traditional style, using this classic Farmhouse teapot by London Pottery. An excellent example of high-quality UK design, this teapot will have you pouring flawless brews every teatime.
• Tea brewed in an infusion teapot is unrivalled when it comes to taste and refinement, so enjoy yours from this classic Farmhouse teapot
• Made by the market leaders of the great British teapot, expect the utmost quality from this gorgeous red pot
• This infuser teapot has a removable mesh filter to hold tea leaves as they steep and keep them out of cups
• The spout on this 4 cup teapot is long and upright to prevent any drips, ideal for family breakfasts
• This ceramic teapot carries an authentic London Pottery logo
• Pack Includes: 1 x Teapot
• Color: Red
• Material: Stoneware
• Capacity: 1200ml
London Pottery Farmhouse Teapot, Red, Four Cup - 1200ml
inclusive of all taxes
London Pottery’s range is designed in UK by celebrated ceramist and London Pottery director David Birch. With features developed over years from drip free spouts, in built ceramic filters and lids designed to stay put whilst pouring. Made with high-quality stoneware, the teapots and mugs ranges are the perfect choice for loose or floral infusion brews.