|Mikasa's mindful approach to the art of living takes you to Japan with its Satori Living collection. Embrace Japanese traditions with our embossed Seigaiha wave pattern tableware and accessories, perfect for those who love oriental designs. The traditional Japanese pattern is the Japanese sign for good luck, energy and happiness. This pattern adorns pieces within the collection in a deep indigo blue and white, with gold edge detailing to add a touch of elegance. Each piece features different elements of this design enabling you to mix and match to create your own style. Seigaiha wave pattern border side plate with gold detail rim. Designed to mix and match within the collection.
• Calming indigo creates beautiful backdrops for gold bands and Seigaiha wave patterns across Mikasa's Satori collection
• This side plate draws inspiration from Japanese living, with an indigo blue finish bordered by white Seigaiha waves
• A real gold rim gives this side plate an elegant look that's sure to impress at every opportunity
• Robust but beautiful porcelain construction makes it ideal for daily home dining
• Create your Satori dinnerware collection by mixing and matching plates, bowls, platters and much more
• Pack Includes: 1 x Side Plate
• Color: Blue
• Material: Porcelain
Mikasa Satori 22cm Porcelain Seigaiha Border Side Plate
MRP: ₹ 1,399
inclusive of all taxes
Mikasa is recognised worldwide as the leader in tabletop fashion in dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories. Quality and great design have been synonymous with Mikasa brand name for over a half-century.